1. Make sure you own a nice bed.
2. Sleep in it frequently.
3. Remember how nice it feels to flip over your pillow to the cooler side.
4. Check your pulse and hum along to the rhythm because it is music.
5. Write clear and make a lot of spelling errors. Get the poison out and don’t worry about it being neat.
6. If you can, do not shut people out. You will have good days and they should see them.
7. If you feel overwhelmed, go outside and scream. Find a nice empty park in the middle of the night and scream as loud as you can until your throat is bleeding. The world wants to hear you.
8. Let yourself fall in love. Believe it or not, there are people out there who want your blacks and blues.
9. Keep waking up.
10. Keep waking up.
11. Keep waking up. Maybe with someone next to you."
Allah protects and takes care of us in ways and in places we would never expect. And oftentimes we don’t even realize how in need we are of Him. But He is our Creator and we wouldn’t even exist if He decided against it. In our saddest loneliest moments we should consider the breaths we take. How automatic and instinctual they are. They’re a reminder, a sign that we’re never alone. We have Him. He’s taking care of us. He is our Sustainer. Truly.